Friday, February 20, 2009

Inburgering pt. 3

This week i learned the results of my assessment test that I took a couple weeks ago (inburgering pt 2).  Turns out I don't know any dutch.  I'm at level -A1.  The levels are labeled 0 to -A1, A1, and A2. I need to get to Level A2 to pass my inburgering test in 5 years.  Even though I don't know much dutch, the test did say I was a quick learner.  The tester person thinks I can get to level A2 within 12-18 months.  

But I have to wait for another letter from a language company before I can start taking classes.  The bureaucracy is fun!  I get to get nice letters in dutch telling me to show up at a place at a specific time. It's nice to know that the taxes that will be taken out of my paycheck are going to keep lots of dutch people employed.  :)  


No comments:

Groningen

Groningen
This is where Groningen is