Friday, November 7, 2008

Only 11 more Hours..

In 11 short hours I will be sitting on the plane flying to Amsterdam. I will be looking forward to seeing John again and starting a new adventure in The Netherlands. I will really miss everyone in the states. But I hope I can keep in touch with everyone. I managed to pack all my possessions into 2 big suitcases and my carry-on. You really should try getting rid of almost everything you own. It's oddly liberating. I guess all those "live simply" self-help books really do give good advice. I really like to thank everyone for their help and good wishes. I especially have to thank Art for letting me crash at his place for the past 10 days. I also have to thank my parents and family for letting me store stuff at their places and letting me go to The Netherlands. I love you guys! :) See you all real soon! John and I have a 2 bedroom place, so let me know when you want to visit!

2 comments:

Admin said...

Have a great trip. Oh, I need a T-Shirt!!!

Erin said...

I'll work on that.. would you prefer a picture of tulips, clogs, winmills, or a canal? ;)

Groningen

Groningen
This is where Groningen is