Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fun with Immigration!

On Friday I ventured to Zwolle to revisit the IND (dutch immigration). I took the train all by myself. I saw some snow while I was ridin' the rail. It was pretty gross outside, very cold, windy, and sleeting. I got to Zwolle, and found the IND again. I had to wait about 20 minutes until they called my number. The woman who processed my residence permit application went over all my details very carefully. I spent most of the 30 minutes looking at her look at my documents. Eventually I paid 830 euros and I was sent on my way. I now have to wait 3-6 months for my residence permit application to be approved or not. If it is approved I have to go back to Zwolle to get it. That will be a very happy day. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeowzers!!! that's a lot of $

Groningen

Groningen
This is where Groningen is