Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm homeless

Last night I became homeless. I moved out of my apartment. The Salvation Army came in the morning to take some clothes and other random items to sell in their stores. I managed to pack all my belongings into two big suitcases, one small suitcase, and a laundry basket. My road bike also got to stay with me. I will be staying with my friend Art until I leave for the Netherlands. He was kind enough to let me stay in his spare room. He helped me pack all my worldly possessions into his scion hatchback. It was very liberating to get rid of all my stuff. I can start fresh with John. I think it will be fun. This weekend I’m off to visit my family and friends in WI. I’m looking forward to that.

No comments:

Groningen

Groningen
This is where Groningen is